The Genesee Joint School District #282 provides a hiring preference for qualified veterans and their spouses for all positions except "key employees." For further information about this or any other employment information, contact Melissa Lindquist, District Clerk.
Please see the Genesee School District Board Policy Site for additional hiring procedures and policies.
- Certified Personnel - Equal Employment Opportunity
- Certified Personnel - Hiring Process and Criteria
- Certified Personnel - Application Process
- Non-Certified Personnel - Equal Employment Opportunity
- Non-Certified Personnel - Employment Procedures
- Authorization to Release Information of Past Employment (Idaho Code 33-1210)
- Veterans' Preference Form VP-1
*Criminal Background Check Materials are required for all positions and are available at the District Office.
Certified Openings & Forms
- Certified Teacher Application Form
- Application Letter
- 2023-2024 Certified Salary Schedule
- Definition of a Highly Qualified Teacher under NCLB
The District has NO current Certified Openings for the 23-24 School Year
Classified Openings & Forms
The District has the following Classified openings for the 23-24 School Year:
The District has the following STEM Program Classified openings for the 23-24 School Year:
*Questions about the STEM Program openings should be directed to Chandra Smith, Community Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (208)285-1161 ext 4004
Activities & Athletics Openings and Forms
The District has the following openings in Activities & Athletics for the 23-24 School Year:
None at this time, please check back.
Substitutes / Volunteers
Substitute teachers are hired on an Open Roster basis $100/day Certificated Sub, $12.50/hr Classified Sub