The Genesee Joint School District #282 provides a hiring preference for qualified veterans and their spouses for all positions except "key employees." For further information about this or any other employment information, contact Melissa Lindquist, District Clerk. Additional hiring procedures and policies:
Please see the Genesee School District Board Policy Site for information on the following policies:
- Certified Personnel - Equal Employment Opportunity
- Certified Personnel - Hiring Process and Criteria
- Certified Personnel - Application Process
- Non-Certified Personnel - Equal Employment Opportunity
- Non-Certified Personnel - Employment Procedures
- Authorization to Release Information of Past Employment (Idaho Code 33-1210)
Certified Openings and Forms
There are no current Certified openings
Classified Openings and Forms
The District has the following Classified openings for the 2021-2022 School Year
Activities and Athletics Openings and Forms
There are no Activities and Athletics openings at this time.
Substitutes / Volunteers
Substitute Teachers are hired on an Open Roster basis ($70-$80/day DOE). *Criminal background check materials are required and available at the District office.